2013年11月1日金曜日

Journal G


I will talk about my memories when is the most impressive day. It was 2008’s summer. The day was basket tournament. My teammates were 18 people. The 7 of this were my classmate, and name is Aoi, Saki, Saki, Satomi, Yuri, Erina, Megumi. I was game captain, and my position was PG. It was both important parts, but the day, I was nervous. However I was managing to stay calm because we cooperated each other. Of course, we were always getting along, but the day’s unity was best. First, we won the first game by a score of 72- 28. Next, we won the second game 56-22. We were glad, but we were not able to be too careful. We always had a strategy meeting after we had had a game. At least, we took the stage which was the semifinals. At first, rival team was winning, but in the third quarter, we caught up with rival team. The reason why that is my teammate, Saki played an active part. She got 25 points. Thus, we won the semifinal by a score of 52- 46. It was the hardest game of games we played ever. Finally, we appear on stage, final. We were feeling the strain, but we were excited. With a whistle, we got ball and pass the ball. We got a first goal. Also, I got 12 points. Then, our score was 36, and rival team’s score was 32. After that, rival team caught up with us once, but we caught up with them again. As a result, we won the game by a score of 68-66. We were so grad!! That’s why the day is my most impressive day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿