2014年1月23日木曜日

JOURNAL K


      I’ll write about "writing class" in this year. I think writing class was helpful to improve my writing skill because at first, I couldn't write English sentence rapidly. For example, it takes about 3 minutes to write like this sentence, "My favorite movie is the devil wears PRADA. This movie shows a smart and cool woman." This is not introduction of me, so it was difficult for me when I started taking this class. However, now, I think this sentence is not difficult, and it takes 1 minute to write. This means my writing skill improved a little. It is happy news for me!! I think there are two reasons why I improved my writing skill. First, there is much homework. I think it was good, but some of us said it was bad because it was sure to be hard, but it was so important for me. If I had never done homework, I think I didn’t changed anything. It may be much homework, if I thought I want to finish in a day, but if I thought I will finish this homework by a week, it is easy. Thus, I did homework easily little by little each day. Because of this way I could be used to write sentences in English. That’s why I think homework is so important and good for me to improve my writing skills. Next, the homework and class were so fun. Especially, my favorite homework was journal H. To create new product was exciting. I was “Dictator” and “Nurse”, so I created “energy cloak” and “night ring”. Both of them were so useful to my customers, I think so. I had never done like this assignment, so I liked this. I want to do this again! Also, I want to say to you that I was so fun in your writing class. What I ask you is to give students assignment like journal H in next year too. Thank you very much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿