2014年5月25日日曜日

Jack and the Beanstalk



"There, floating in the distance, was an enormous castle."

I read this book, "Jack and the Beanstalk". This is famous in Japan, and this is made sevral palodys in the world. I think Jack is sly, so I think it is bad for children to steal what is someone's and live happily in the end. To steal what is someone's is so bad, so I think he should restart his life. This book is worth reading one time. If I have children, I want my children to read this book.

beanstalk 豆の木
enormous 巨大な                     
                                                                     
     
                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                         98Words 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿