2015年5月7日木曜日

My hopes and Fear

   We will leave for Minnesota on July 21st. This is my first time abroad, so I'm a little anxious. However, I'm looking forward to going to Minnesota. Also, there are something I hope to accomplish in Minnesota.
   First, I want to improve listening, speaking skills. I can't speak English well now, so I want to speak English positively in Minnesota, and I want to get higher English skills during this trip. Also, I want to make friends who speak English and Korean in Minnesota. If I make friends who speaks English, I want to understand their culture, life, and personalities. Also, the reason why I want to make friends who speaks Korean is because I like K-POP, and I want to chat about that with them. If my Korean friends like Girls' Generation or EXO, I would be so happy!! Furthermore, I like many activities, so I want to go sightseeing place in Minnesota, and I want to understand there history and culture. Although there are some my hope, I also have some fears.
   First, it is whether my speaking English can get across in America. I want to speak well, and I study English, but I can't speak English well now, so I am afraid of my English skills. Furthermore, I am afraid of religion. I don't believe in any religion, so whether I can understand well other religion.    Thus, I have hopes, but I have fears. However, I'm looking forward to going to Minnesota.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿