2013年5月16日木曜日

JOURNAL A


I think there are three ways people try to guess the personality and abilities of people they don’t know very well. First, I think a shape of their eyes shows personalities. For example if his eyes is slant-eyes, I will think he is aggressive, and if his eyes droops, I will think he is quiet. In my father’s case, his eyes usually droops, but when he is angry, his eyes become to slant-eyes, so the way can shows almost their personalities and abilities, but it depends on the situation at that time. Second, I think their clothes shows their personalities and liking. For example, if I see the person who wearing vivid colored clothes, I will think he is lively or cheerful, in contrast if I see the person who wearing light colored clothes, I will think he is gentle or calm. In my friend’s case, she often vivid colored clothes wearing, so she is lively, however she is also so shy. This means it is not always correct that their clothes shows personalities, but their clothes always shows their liking, so I think we can probably guess he personality and abilities of people they don’t know very well by finding their liking. In the end, I think the sound of their voice shows their personalities. For example if his voice is so cool, I will think he is calm, if his voice is so louder, I will think he is so vitality. These three ways can make us guess the personality and abilities of people they don’t know very well, but these are not always correct, so we shouldn’t believe our first impression, because their personalities and ability may be different from it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿