2013年5月16日木曜日

JOURNAL B


     My older sister, Megumi is 21 years old. She is joining viola part of Green Phil Harmonic Orchestra for four years, because she likes classical music. She started to play the viola because her loving comic, "Nodame Cantabile" is a musical comic about an orchestra, so she respects it.  The sound of her playing the viola is calm and warm, so I like it. She always listens to classical music when she drives a car and takes a bath. Her favorite composer is Beethoven, most of his songs, her favorite song is symphony number 7, so if she has a free time, she usually practices this song. She and I are planning to go to classic concert in this summer vacation. We are looking forward to going to it. It is so easy for me to understand how to play the cello because she often teaches me it. I think the reason why she is good at teaching how to play the cello, because of her liking classical music. Also, I think the reason why she is good at teaching how to play the cello, because she is good at talking. She not only likes talking but also she is good at talking and making us smile. Her talking is so funny, if I hear her taking, I can't help laughing. In my family, her role looks like a conductor, because she raise the morale of my family and unify, so I think that she has a stronger " left brain ". I think she prefers music, but she doesn't prefer art, and she isn't good at art, so she doesn't have a stronger "right brain". Actually she is right-handed, so I think my thought is correct.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for mentioning how our faces change with our emotions. I think we **can** read other people's emotions from the way the shape of their faces *change*!

    I also think that people may not really know why they like the colors of certain clothes, but we **do** communicate to others the kind of person we are by our fashions even if we don't intend to!

    Journal A = 280+ words = 7 APs!

    Hmmmm...Your sister seems to have a balanced left and right brain. Organizing and leading people seem to be left brain skills, but music is harder to identify. Also, "talking skills" are harder to identify!

    Journal B = 280+ words = 7 APs!

    返信削除