2013年7月23日火曜日

JOURNAL E


I think my sister Haruka is so stubborn, because she turns a deaf ear to someone’s opinion. Sometimes, we have a quarrel about little things. For example first, we have a quarrel about how to fold clothes, my family think towels should be folded into four, but she thinks towels should be folded into three. She says towels I folded are more comfortable than towels we folded to use. However towels she folded don’t fit our shelf. I think she should listen our advice, but she will answer only “I got it.” Although she turns a deaf ear to someone’s opinion, we excuse because we think she has ideas. Maybe it is useful for her to fold into three. She is so stubborn, and she turns a deaf eae to someone's opinion, but I think it is not bad. Of course, sometimes I feel troublesome feeling, but the personality is a strong point for her. Since she is stubborn, even if she has a disagreeable thing, she does not give up easily. I think it is her's good point. 
Next, I’ll talk about my friend, Saki. She has so delicate sensibility. She often says “ I don’t like me”, and I say “Why?”, she answered “Because I can’t do anything well”. If she couldn’t do something, she would disappoint herself. I think her goal is too high to achieve by herself. So, I think she is suffered by it, so she can’t achieve, and she depress. But I think it is not bad, because she has goal, and she does harder to achieve it. I think the reason why she has her goal which is too high to achieve herself is she does harder than other people. Although she has the heart which gets damaged easily, she always regained her heart by herself, and she always aims at the top. I think she is strong.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿