2014年6月8日日曜日

Sight-seeing in Kyushu


 I recommend you to go Yufuin. There is known as famous spa in Japan. Yufuin is especially popular by woman. There are many small shops. My favorite shop is a shop of music box. There are several music boxes, for example toy, glass and photo flame. They are so cute and beautiful. I have a glass music box and photo flame music box. Also, there are many spas in Yufuin. I and my family go to Yufuin every year. Yufuin is resort house area, so people go there in summer or winter. Thus, I recommend go there in summer or winter, if you like there are many people, but if you want to spend calm and silently, you should go there in ordinary days. However, there are many beautiful cherry blossoms in spring. What's more, there are many beautiful autumn colures in autumn. Eventually I think Yufuin is so beautiful in every season. 




153words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿