2014年6月16日月曜日

The Hundred-Food Journey REWRITE

We watched The Hundred-Food Journey, this movie is warm, I think so. The story about cooking. There are many delicious food in this movie, for example I want to eat omelet. " I'd like to eat an omelet". This sentence is in this movie, " I'd like to make you an omelet". The omelet seems so fluffy and delicious. I think the Indian chef is great. Also, I think she is cute,



Also, we watched is a 2000 movie featuring Juliette Binoche, Judi Dench and Johny Depp. I like Johnny Depp. Especially my favorite movie is Edward Scissorhands. Whenever I watch this movie, I cried. He is a little pity, but I always cheer him. I had never watched Chocolat, so I want to watch this.
                                                                                                               124words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿