2014年9月22日月曜日

good and bad points about summer

I think summer is too hot. I have been to suffer from summer's hot. This is called 'Natsubate' in Japanese. I think this is bad point. However summer have many good point. First, there is so long vacation in summer. Summer vacation is longest vacation. Also, there are many sunny day in summer vacation. In sunny day, we want to go there, so I become happy. However, it is so hot in sunny day. I think the summer's weather is good point and bad point. In hot day, I don't want to eat anything, so this is bad point too, but I think the watermelon is so delicious in hot summer day. In the hot summer day, I want to eat cold watermelon. This means we can eat the watermelon become more delicious in hot day. This is good point.

140 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿