2014年9月28日日曜日

Diary 1 (September 22nd-28th)


   September 22nd, I met my new writing teacher. I liked past teacher, but I like new teacher too. I think the new teacher is aggressive and cheerful. Also, she is right, because I thought the assignment isn't good only counting words. I wanted teachers to advice, so I'm looking forward to see advise from her.

   September 23rd, I worked all day. I work in TSUTAYA, book store. The day was holiday, so there were many customers. Then, a customer was angry, because he was waiting in the line to my counter to buy his book. He vented his anger for me, and I was calm, so he said nothing. If I took him, he would vented his anger more, so I think it was right way. The day, I was tired because of him.

   September 24th, I bought a new contacts lenses. Recently my eyes is bad, so I went to eye clinic. Then, the doctor said, you should change thick lenses, so I changed. The new lenses is so gooooood!!! I feel my world changed, and I'm so happy everyday.

 
   September 25th, I watched my favorite movie, 'Bridget Jones's diary'. This movie made me happy, and I was so fun. Whenever I watched this movie, I cheer her. She is charming and cute. I want to read the original book.


   September 27th, I bought new bracelet. The bracelet is made of pearl and power stone. I loved this bracelet at first glance, because this color is so sute. I will wear this every time, because this is my favorite.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -
    I'm glad to know that you agree with my teaching style! I hope you can learn by getting feedback on your writing from me. Let's work together to improve your writing!! For next week's diary, I'd love to read a book report about an English book you read, ok? This week's diary score is 6/10 (You can get a higher score by writing more details about each event!)

    返信削除