2014年10月5日日曜日

Diary-week 2


Oct 1st
     I read "Anne of green gables", and this is the second time when I read this book. I like reading book, and this book is my favorite book. The reason why I read this book is I was tired because I practiced violin for 4 hours, and I wanted to be relaxed. Whenever I read this book, I want to live strong although something happen. The day, I was tired, but this book made me happy.

Oct 2nd
    I worked so hard for 5 hours. The day, many goods had arrived, but I had to finish the work. The work was hardest recently, but I could thought this work has the sense of accomplishment. As a result, I could finish this work, I was so happy, and I want to work more.

Oct 3rd
    I watched Midnight In Paris in American literature class. I thought this movie is fun, and I want to watch more, so I borrowed this movie's DVD by TSUTAYA. I haven't watched this movie yet, but I 'm looking forward to watching this movie. Although I watched a little movie, but there are many famous author, so I was fun.

Oct 4th
     I had a dinner with my friend who had a birthday in October 1st, so I wanted to celebrate her. We went to a cafe, and we had a girl's party, it means 女子会 in Japanese. We chatted so much time, I was fun, and my friend said she was fun, so I was happy. I want to do this party once more!!

Oct 5th
     Today is holiday. Recently, I had hard schedule, so I was looking forward to come the day. I would go to shopping, but a typhoon came, so I couldn't go out all day. However, I read some comics, for example, I read "L・DK", "君に届け" and " 青夏". My favorite comic is "L・DK". This comic makes me thumpity thump. This comic is continue, so I want to read the next.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    It sounds like you were very busy this week! I like the "Anne of Green Gables" story, too. Anne's character is so lively and funny.

    Your score for this homework is 8/10

    返信削除