2014年10月12日日曜日

Dairy 3( Oct 6th- Oct 12th)

Oct 6th
   I had a lesson to play the violin to improve my skill. I have lessons 3 times a month every month. I like playing the violin, but I can't play the violin well "yet". I think I want to be good at playing the violin as soon as possible, and I trust I will be able to be good at it. I was tired today's lesson, but I don't become to dislike violin, so I want to practice more harder, and I want to be good at playing the violin.

Oct 7th
   I got an e-mail by my aunt. Surprisingly, the e-mail was in English, and I thought she tested my English skills. She is working as an assistant of a Kyushu College's professor, so she can speak English. She know that I'm studying English, so she did like that. Of course, I send an e-mail in English, because if I send e-mail in Japanese, she might that I can't write sentences in English. It is regrettable for me to was thought so, so I tried. If she would send an e-mail to me again, I would send an e-mail which is more frequency than this time.

Oct 10th
   I watched a movie, Bridget Jone's Dairy. This movie is one of my favorite movies. This movie is comedy, and this is so fun. I like this main character, Bridget, and I always cheer her. I always think I want her to be happy, but the reality is not so easy. She had a broken heart, but I thought her select was right, because a man who she loved is womanizer. As a result, she become happy, so I was happy too. I want to love somebody...lol

Oct 11th
   I practiced to play the violin for 4 hours, because today is a day when our orchestra play in concert. I couldn't play this song, so I practiced harder than ever. As a result, I had a some mistake, so I realized how reality is so hard, and I think I have to practice more. Recently, I think what I'm doing now will be helpful in my future, so I will live stronger than ever by this experience. I will try to practice harder than ever, more and more. If you have a holiday in February 28th, please come to my concert.

Oct 12th
   I found a cute and cool boots. I couldn't decide whether I buy the boots, so I didn't buy, but I want that now. Now, I'm worried whether I will go to shopping to buy that tomorrow. I can't decide again, because the typhoon is coming getting strength, but the time to buy this is a moment, so I may be able to buy. I think I will consider whether I need the boots. I hope anyone don't buy the boots.  

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    Wow! Your aunt is kind to help you with your English. I think it is great practice to communicate with other English speakers in various ways -- email, letters, Line, Facebook... Every time you use English, it helps your skills to grow stronger!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10. Good job!

    返信削除