2014年10月26日日曜日

Dairy 5

Oct 22nd
    I went to Hoshino Coffee in Hikarinomori with my mother. It is the first time to go there, and we have the lunch. I was full, so I ate a chiffon cake, and I drink a cup of tea. My mother ate Mont Blanc aux marrons. It was delicious, but too sweet. However we talked a lot, and we enjoyed the lunch. I want to go there again.

Oct 23rd
   I had 2 classes today, so Thursday is relaxed day for me, but I worked for 5 hours without rest, so I was tired. The other reason why I was tired is that my senior gave me an unsparing advice. Of course I understand this advice is to be good adult for me, but I was sad and angry. How disappointing. However, I know she is great person, so I respect her, and she is trusting me, so I will try to don't do same mistakes. Today, I learn new thing, and I grow up. 

Oct 24th 
   Today, I had the American literature class. I like this class, and I like this class's teacher, ms. Mukai. Then, we watched To Kill A Mocking Bird . I couldn't understand this story and meanig, so I will try to watch it again or read this original book in Japanese. I heard that this book is read by almost American High school, so I should understand this book as learning English people. 

Oct 24th
   Also, today is lucky day, because today is payday! I was so happy. How long I was waiting to come the day. Recently I can't go shopping sufficiently, because I didn't have much money, and I will travel to Yufuin with my friend next month. Of course I should save money this month to travel next month. However, I had done my best by today, so I bought a DVD, Monsters University  as reward for myself. I will watch this.

Oct 25th
   I went to "Center River" to have dinner with my mother and my older sister. I had a humbarg-set. This set include a cup of rice, salad-bar, corn soup, and a humburg. It is delicious, and I was happy. Recently, I was worried about my height, but I forgot this today. However, if I have high- calories and I can eat delicious dish, I will not care about my height. As a result, to eat deliciousdish is more important than to loose my height.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Ayumi -

    Congratulations on having your payday! It is very exciting to earn your own money, isn't it? I hope you can learn good habits for managing your money ... do you make a weekly budget?

    Two important errors you made: 1. this is a DIARY assignment, not a DAIRY assignment. 2. I think you meant to talk about your WEIGHT in the last event, not your HEIGHT?

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除