2014年10月20日月曜日

Diary Week4


Oct 13th
   I had no classes, because of the typhoon. I worried about the damage, but there are no damage, so I was happy. I can be relaxed today. Recently, I couldn't get enough holiday, so I was glad. I slept over 5 hours from 9 to 14, and I got up, and I did my assignment. I read a book, and I write a report, so today is substantial day.

Oct 15th
   I overslept about more 1 hour, so I didn't go to a first class. This accident is so bad for me. I dislike getting early, so I often overslept. However, recently I can get up early, so I was sad because of this accident, so I will get up early tomorrow.

Oct 16th
   I bought boots. This boots is what I wanted past. I wrote about this boots lats week. Then, I couldn't decide whether I buy this boots, but the next day, I decided that I buy this boots. I went to shopping to buy this, but this was sold out, so I reserved this. This boots was arrive today, so I went to shopping to get, and I could get at last. I was so happy.

Oct 18th
   My sister came back home from her house in Yamaguchi. She is living alone now, so she often come back home to meet us. She always bring her violin, and I and she practice violin. Also, we chatted for long time. I was fun. I want her to come back home again.

Oct 19th
   I went to Tosu Premium Outlet Mole. The reason why we went there is to get my sister's clothes. However, I got a cute backpack, although I said that I will not buy anything. We had a good time for 4 hours, and I went to work. Today the work is so hard for me, but I work. I will use my new backpack tomorrow. It is so fun!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi --

    Sorry to hear that you overslept! Do you use an alarm clock? When I was a university student, I used TWO alarm clocks ... one was by my bed and the other was far from my bed so I had to get out of bed to turn it off! :-)

    Your score for this homework is 7/10

    返信削除