2014年12月22日月曜日

Diary Week 12


 December 15th
   I bought my iphone case. This is what I wanted for long time. This color is white, so this suits my iphone. This was my favorite, but there is a serious problem. It is that the case doesn't have side, so it is easy to break. When I bought this case, I didn't know that, so I was shocked. However, this is a little expensive, so I don't want to buy other one again. Thus, I will use this case, although this is not my favorite.

December 16th
   I did an assignment. It is English Central! This homework is so hard. I did this in last semester, and I had a trouble time to finish this homework, so I didn't do this. English Central is a application to improve our speaking English skills. I choose a movie, and I imitate a selected sentence in the movie. Then, computer check if my pronunciation is right, and computer score it. The score is from about 10 to about 170. My speaking English skills is a bit low, so I usually get about 80 points. I have to get 40000 points by Jan 9th, so I have to do this harder than ever. Now, I don't like this, but I wish I become to like this to do this happier.

December 19th
   I got a neil chip for a coming- of- age ceremony which I had ordered, so I was happy. I want to show you this picture, but I couldn't upload the picture, so I want to read this dairy. The neil's bace color is white, because my kimono is yellow and gold, and my dress for alumni association is black, but I want to wear this neil both of them, so I choose white to wear both of them. On the neil, there are some crystals, and gold line, so it is so gorgeous. I love this neil, so I'm looking forward to wear this.

December 19th
   I had a concert for 3 hours, so I was so tired. My sholder and finger are hurt. I think to play the violin is so hard, because the move to play the violin is not used in our usually life. I am not used the move yet. I like to play the violin, but I felt like dislike then. However, this concert was useful for me to improve my skills, so I didn't dislike to play the violin.

December 21st
   I had two concerts for 7 hours. I felt like cry, and I became to dislike to play the violin once. However, there are many people to take part in this concert, and I talked to them, so I was fun. My body was so hurt, but my hurt was happy. I could learn several things, so this concert was useful too. However, I don't want to do like this anymore!   

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Ayumi -

    It sounds like you are struggling with the good points and the bad points of practicing and playing the violin! I hope your body can get used to the movements of playing the violin for a long time. Good luck with your concerts!

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除