2014年12月7日日曜日

Diary week10

December 1st
   I listened to classic music. I like ballet musics, especially I like The Nutcracker  by Tchaikovsky and Coppelia by Leo Delibes. I like their all works, but I like them the best. Especially, I like prelude, Waltz and Mazurka. If you had never listened them, you should listen to them someday.

December 2nd
   I  wrote a report about Hiroshima. I had to write about August 6th, 1945. I didn't write my thought about this clearly, because I didn't understand about this. I think we should understand this as soon as possible, because I am a Japanese. Also, I think we should not forget this. This report was so difficult, so I took so long time. However I think I could do my best.

December 4th
   I bought some comics. It is 'World Trigger'. I might introduce this comic in my blog in past days, but this comics is my favorite, so I will write about this a little. I like this comics so much. My favorite character is Souya Kazama. He is shorter than his junior, but he is so strong. The author said Kazama is small-sized and high-performance. I think so, and I think he is so cool. I hope that he win his enemy. The comics set was a little expensive, but I don't regret! This comics is worth reading once.

December 6th
   Today, my orchestra's practice was day off, so I had lunch with my mother. However, we caught cold, so we went back home soon. After we came back home, I practiced the violin. After that, I was asleep for long time, so I am fine now, although I catch a little cold yet. I will be fine by Monday.

December 7th
   I was cut down my hair. However, I cut down my hair for 2 cm. I will wear Furisode in January 12th, so I should keep this length. I want to cut my hair after Seijinshiki. I want to be short hair. I 'm looking forward to wear Furisode.  

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    I like listening to classical music, too. Recently, I bought some classical guitar music. I find it very relaxing to listen to that music while I am working (checking diary assignments!!)

    The score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除