2014年11月30日日曜日

Dairy week 9

November 24th
   I watched a movie, ”The Devil wears PRADA". This is one of my favorite movies. I like Anne Hathaway, and I like her songs in ”Les Misérables". I think she is so good actress and singer. Honestly I didn't except that she is good at singing. However, I am glad that I could know her another ability. I became to like her more. There are some movie which I had never watched, for example, The Dark "Knight Rises", "One Day" and some. I want to watch them. Have you ever  watched some of them? I recommend "Pretty Princess". This is cute story, so I think this movie makes us happy. If you had never watched this, could you watch this in free time?

November 25th
   I took a seminar. This seminar was scheduled by ms. Mukai, and she recommended us to take this seminar. This seminar is to consider our future job. I thought this is a precious opportunity, and if I miss this opportunity, I may not be able to get this chance. I didn't want do this, so I took this seminar, it was so magnificent. The lecturers were intelligent, and I respected both of them. I think I want to be like them, so I have to make efforts harder. They are studying English more still now when they are grown up. I think it is wonderful. They have dream, and they make efforts to come true their dream, so I will imitate them, and I will be great person like them.

November 27th
   My working place, TSUTAYA changed BGM. When I was working there on November 25th, the BGM were One Direction, so I was happy, but that was changed. The staff this changed to Pentatonix. Do you know them? They are from U.S.A, and they are quintet of a capella. My senior likes them, so she changed. They are becoming popular in Japan. Honestly I didn't like them, but when I listened to a song, the thought was changed. It is That’s Christmas To Me. I think this song is best. Recently my favorite this song is sung by Pentatonix. When I listened to this song, I am warm, and I looking forward to Christmas.

November 29th
   I did some assignments today, so I was little tired. However, there are some assignments which I haven't finished, so I will do tomorrow. Today, my orchestra practiced Pastorale by Beethoven, so I didn't have enough time to finish my assignments. I like English language, but I am not good at writing sentences in English, so I need long time to write sentence in English. However, I like English, so I like to write sentences in English. The assignments that I don't like is reading class's assignments. This needs longer time than writing class's assignments. The assignment is to make 10 question about recently news about political or economics, so it is difficult for me, but I should do this, so I will do my best!

November 30th
   I went to spa with my mother. My home town, Ueki, is famous for watermelon, tomato and spa. There are many spas in Ueki, so we often go there. We used to go the spa for family, but recently we go to public spa, because we don't go to spa whole my family. I often go to spa with my mother, but my sisters often go to only them. I don't care about this, but I feel little sad. Today, when we arrived the spa, there were many people, so I had a bad presentiment. Badly the presentiment came true. When, I entered the spa, my friend's mother and sister were in the spa. If I met my friend, I would not care about that, but I met her mother and sister, so we felt embarrassed, because we were naked. I didn't want them to be seen my body, and I didn't see their body. Maybe they thought the same. We exchanged bows each other, and we didn't talk more. I think again that I don't want to meet acquaintances in spa.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    I'm glad you enjoyed the seminar organized by Ms. Mukai. I think it was a great chance for KGU students (especially English majors) to think about how to use their skills in the future.

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除