2014年11月17日月曜日

Diary Week 7

November 10th
   I was absent writing class, because I had a stomachache, so I couldn't stand. The stomachache like this is after a long time. My stomach is weak, especially it become weaker in winter. In last year, my stomach couldn't work enough, so I went to hospital several times. This year, my stomach was so good, but recently, I was tired, so my body was tired too. I will care about my body more to be healthy.

November 12th
   Today, a accident that makes me shocked was happen. First, I was looking forward to travel to Yufuin with my friend next week very much. However, my friends said she can't travel to Yufuin with me, and please cancel this plan. According to her, her home is in confusion, but I couldn't believe this, because she often cancel at last minute. Also, she went to Osaka with her boyfriend last week, so I thought she didn't have enough money to travel with. Although I can't understand her home, I can't believe her for the present.

November 12th
   I got a your comment on my diary 6. Recently, I can't get 10 points. Almost, my score is 8 or 9, but I want to get 10 points. What should I d to get 10 points? I think my diary is shorter than other people who get 10 points, and I use only easy grammar, so I will write longer than I wrote and use difficult grammar and vocables. Also, I will write more interesting diary. I will get 10 points.

November 13th
   I listened some music, because I had free time for 3 hours by part time-job. I often listened classic music, but I always POP and POP ROCK music. I like English songs and Korean songs, and my favorite artists is One Direction and Girls' Generation. Do you know them? One Direction is English group, and Girls' Generation is Korean group. I can't understand their songs meaning well, but I like them. Also, I like 5 Seconds Of Summer, and they are POP ROCK group. I don't like ROCK, but they are different ROCK, so it is easy to listen their songs. They are from Australia, so I can't listen their English enough, because their pronunciation is a little different from English I'm learning. However, I can study several English, so it is happy.

November 14th
   I quarreled with my father, because I said cruel words for him. I was nervous to practice violin, but my father always doesn't care about other people, so he said I should practice violin more harder to be good at playing the violin, so you had no time to be nervous. I think it is correct now, but I thought it was none of his business, so I said shut up. I regretted. Now, I can't understand this was cruel, so I apologized for him, and we get along with.
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    I'm sorry to hear you argued with your father. Sometimes parents and children quarrel, especially once children have grown up and have become adults. I think it is hard for parents to accept that their children are no longer children... I'm glad that you could settle your argument with him.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10!! (You were exactly right about the way to get more points :-) )

    返信削除