2014年11月10日月曜日

Diary Week6

November 3rd
   I took part in the tidying up Takumasai, but today was so cold, so I couldn't work so much. However, I and my club member worked together, so tidying up was complete. After that, I went to shopping, because it was earlier than I expected. I and my mother had lunch, and we ate pancake. It was delicious. The cafe's name is Hoshino-Coffee, so If you have free time, I recommend you to go there

November 4th
   I had 3 classes today. They had assignments each class, so I worked on them harder than the usual Tuesday. Also, I had a part-time job which had an interval, so I was anxious whether if I can work correctly. However, I could work without mistake, so I thought I would sleep good.

November 6th
   I made pancakes for me, my mother and my sister. I usually don't cook anything, but I can make only pancake. I can't use kitchen knife well, so I don't cook. However, to make pancake don't need to use kitchen knife, so I often make pancake. The pancake I made were good, but the pancake I had made before was so delicious. That was more delicious than today's one, so I want to make more delicious one someday.

November 7th
   Today, my orchestra played in concert, a masquerade. We will hold a concert in February 28th next year, so we practiced hard for this concert. Then, we will perform this song, Khachaturian's Masquerade, Fidelio overture by Beethoven and Symphony no.6 by Beethoven. They were so difficult, so I practice hard everyday. If you have time, please come our concert. Also, this concert doesn't need any money, so we want many people to come and listen to our music.

November 9th
   Today, I didn't do anything. Just a kidding. Today was all free day since a month ago, so I wanted to feel easily. As a result, I idled away at my home in this morning, but I got tired of this time, so I went out without any purpose. However, it was fun unexpectedly, so I was happy. Today was not so cold, so I could relaxed by going out. I want to spend time like today again.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    It sounds like you were very busy this week! Lots of classes, orchestra practice, etc.! I hope you are getting enough sleep these days...

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除