2014年11月23日日曜日

Diary week 8

November 17th
   I took a lesson of violin today. Then, I talked about my future with my teacher. My teacher advised me to work about my favorite. I was annoyed by my future job, because I like clothes, but I don't have confidence to work on fashion business, so I think I can't work. However, my teacher said that if I get a job which I don't like, I will bored the job and want to retire. I think it is right, so I thought that it is so early to give up to get a job which I like. Therefore, I want to get a job which I like.

November 18th
   I read comics, World Trigger, is written by Daisuke Ashihara. This comic sell 8 volumes, and I like 7 volume. This comic is SF comic, and there are many action scenes in this comic. I like SF and action, so I thought it was so interesting. I recommend you to read this comic, if you like SF or action. However, I don't like animation of this comic. The animation is slipshod, so I can't recommend  you to watch this animation. I think it is 'mottainai', because the comic is so interesting, but because of this animation is slipshod, and people who watch the animation may think this comic is not interesting. I think it is mottainai, so I will introduce that this comic is interesting.

November 20th
   I worked for 5 hours, but I was not tired, because I decorated for Christmas. It was so fun. I made some ornaments. I'm usually tired after I worked for 4 or 4 hours, but I knew that I am not tired if my work is not hard. I want to do like this work. My ornaments is good, my senior said, so I was happy, and I want to be good at decorating. Now, I'm studying about decoration my work place, so I think I will be good at this in nearly future.

November 21st
   I went to shopping with my mother after a long time, because I usually work Friday. However we went to shopping to buy foods. It were not clothes, but the shopping was fun. I like weekdays, because the weekdays make me something special. People work weekdays, so if I have free time on weekdays, I feel special only me. My mother always work by 3 p.m., so she says it is not hard work. Surely, what she said is collect, but I feel sorry for her, because she always go to shopping alone after she worked, so I want to help to bring heavy bag. I didn't know that I could help her, but I was fun. If I have free time on Friday, I will help her to go to shopping.

November 22nd
   I went to a concert of Kumamoto University Philharmonie Orchestra. Our orchestra get along with them. They help to hold our concert, so we thank for them. Some of them will take part in our concert on February 28th. Their concert was good although I didn't know the songs which they performed. I wanted to listen more. They are good at playing the violin, of course other musical instruments. I respect them, but I should catch them, not only I respect them, so I will do my best. First I will practice everyday. Next, I will listen to good performances to get so good ears. Finally, I will always have a image which I play the violin well. If I do the three things, I will catch them, I believe.  

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi --

    Yes, now is the time when many students are thinking hard about what kind of job to search for after graduation. It is hard to choose, and I think many people have some stress about it, but you know, it is very common for people to change the kind of job they do during their lives. My mother is a good example... first she was a nurse, then after many years she switched to working at a bank. After several years of that, she returned to the hospital, but she worked in the office there. Now she has retired from the hospital, but she is working as a city counsellor!! She has changed jobs several times in her life, but each time it was a good match for her at that point in her life. Try to start your working life with a good attitude, and you will certainly find something that matches you.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除