2015年4月15日水曜日

My Family

I have a father, mother, dog, and two older sisters. My father is serious and charitable. Also, my mother is cheerful and active. This is my parent's picture. I like this picture.

I have two older sisters. One is Megumi, and I call her Megu-chan. Also, the other one is Haruka, so I call her Haru-chan. We are get along with each other. Megumi lives in Yamaguchi, so we can't meet frequently, but we phone fourth a week. Haruka is 21 years old. We often go to shopping and karaoke. This is our picture. From right, Haruka, Megumi, and me. 
This picture is Megumi and me. I took this picture when we went to Tokyo last winter. There is Tokyo-Tower at our back. Sometimes we travel together. However, the travel don't take much time. This Tokyo travel is two days, one night.  
This picture is Haruka. I took this picture when we went to grandpa's home in Saga. There are many beautiful place in Saga. This ryokan is one of them. Haruka is tall and thin. Don't you think so?

This is my dog, Lucky. He is 13 years old. I call him Lucky-Sensei, because he is older than me about 50 years old. The study says dogs age 6 times more than human, so if he were human now,  he would be about 78 years old. Thus, he is my senior and master. Because of the old, he always sleep, so I'm worrying about his health. However, his sleeping face is so cute, so I want to see the face. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿