2015年1月19日月曜日

Diary 15

Jan 13th
   I caught a cold, so I was tired. The cold is continue still now, so I feel weary in body and mind. Honestly, I want to catch the flu, because if I caught the flu, I could absent the class for 4days. Although my body is so tired, I have to go to school, because I don't catch the flu, so I want to catch the flu.

Jan 14th
   I practiced to play the violin for 4 hours. The cold is continue, but I could practice because of medicine. The practice was fun, but I was tired. However, I practiced for 4hours, so I think I will not have to practice more tomorrow. It is happy.

Jan 16th
   I ate yakiimo for the first time. It was so delicious. However, this yakiimo is selled only one seoson,   winter. Also, it is sell by 5 p.m, so I always can't buy it, but I want to eat by spring comes. The day, my class finished earier than ever, so I went to the shop to buy yakiimo. Finally, I could get the yakiimo! It was so delicious, so I want to eat it again.

Jan 17th
   Our orchestra held a concert with other 3 orchestra. I was cold, so I was tired. Also, in the concert, some accident were happened. I think the concert is so bad, but I was also happy, because I don't have to worry about the concert. I want to practice for my orchestra's concert on February 28th.

Jan 18th
   I slept for 13 hours, because I was so tired. However, sleeping for more 10hours make me dull. Also, I had headache, I think that it is the best for me to sleep for 7 hours. It is my opinion, so there is no any bases, so I recommend you to find your good sleep.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除