2015年1月16日金曜日

Diary 14

January 5th
   I watched a movie, The Adventure of Author Christmas. This movie is animation movie by Sony Pictures. It was first time I watched this. At the first, I didn't expect, but it was funnier than I expected. I like the fairy in the movie. She is so cute. I want to watch again.

January 6th
   I practiced violin for long time with my senior. It was about 5 hours, so I was tired. However, I thought I could be good at playing the violin because of the hard practice. I will hold a concert of our orchestra on January 17th, so I have to practice more harder.

January 9th
  I listened to a song, 'Show Girls'.  This song is one of Girls' Generation. This girls group is from Korea. They are my favorite artist, and this song is new song of them. This is pop number, and this song is powerful and retro song. It is like 1970's. I like the rythm of this song. I recommend you to listen this song.

January 11th
  I  went to dinner with my mother. The restrant's name is Rythm in Kami-Tori. There are many delicious dishes, so I like there. Also, there are several full courses. It is delicious, and it is not expensive. I want to go there!

January 12th
   I went to coming-of- age ceremony. It was so cold day, but kimono is useful to be warm. I got up so early, because it needs long time to wear kimono. I could meet my friends, so I was happy.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! 5 hours of practice?! You must have been so tired.

    The score for this diary is 6/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 5/10

    返信削除