2015年1月16日金曜日

Diary 13 Winter Vacation

December 26th
 I had a good day, because my sister came back home. I have two older sisters, and we get along with each other. I like them, so I was glad that my sister came back home. We went out to have dinner at the night. The restraunt was Hana- Komachi in Ueki, my home town. Also, we watched movie, so we spent good relax time. I want to play the violin with my sister, and I want to go shopping.

December 30th
   We went to shopping. I was looking forward to do this, so I was happy. I looked for some cute bag, but I couldn't find out good one, so I gave up to buy a new bag. However, I don't have much money, so I will not buy new one.

December 31st
   I went to grandfather's home with my mother and sister. It was snow and cold day. I was looking forward to go there. We brought some souvenirs for my grandpa. First we make some dishes, and we lied about the house. I watched special TV programs. I was so fun. Also, I met my grandpa, and he was glad, so I was happy.

January 1st
   I ate osechi. I was made by my mother. It was so delicious, and I feel my health. I had to work the day, so we went back home this afternoon, so my grandpa looked like sad. I was a little sad too, but I promise to meet him again in spring.

January 3rd
   The day was happy day, because it was almuni association of high school. I met my old friends, so I was so happy. We chatted for long time. I was looking forward to chat with them, so I thought the time was not enough. However, we promise to meet again in nearly future, so I'm  looking forward to the day.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm happy to see you catching up with your diary homework :-)

    The score for this one is 7/10 minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 5/10

    返信削除