2014年7月28日月曜日

Germany


   I studied German last year. I liked this language, and I want to study more. I don't know this country so much, but I want to study about this country this year, so I will write about German to study. 

   German's official name is Bundesrepublik Deutschland. The population is about 80,330,000. The official language is Deutsch. The president is Joachim Gauck, and the Prime Minister is Angela Dorotha Merkel. She is the first woman who is the Prime Minister in this country. In the North, there is Denmark, and there are Rzeczpospolita Polska and Czech Republic in east. In the south, there are Austria and Schweizerische, and there are France, Luxembourg, Kingdom of Belgium and Netherlands in the west. There are 16 states. I know only 4 states. In the 16 states, there are 5 states which have the meaning of 'free' in their name. The capital city is Berlin. Berlin has 3,431,675 people. The next capital city is Hamburg. When I see this letter, I thought this is ハンバーグ in Japanese. This is joke. Hamburg is the name of a place in German. Hamburg has 1,772,100 people. The connection to Japan started about 16 centuries. The relation is so important now. Especially, in the case of classical music has relation to Japan. In Japan, the Germany musician is known well. Especially,Bach, Mozart and Beethoven is most famous. However, my favorite composer is Brahms and Schumann. My favorite Brahms's works is symphony no.1, and my favorite Schumann's works is symphony no.4. My orchestra held concert last year, and then we did this symphony no.4. This was so cool, and I liked this song. If you had never listened this song, please listen to this one time!! Also, in the case of food, Germany beer is known very much in Japan. I am 19 yet, so I can't drink beers. I want to drink beers, when I will be 20. My sister likes the Germany beer, so I think the Germany beer is loved by the Japanese. Also, Vienna sausage is known very much too. As a result, Japan and German has relations in several points. I want to study about German more harder.    

368 words(6522)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿