2014年7月31日木曜日

My tresasure


 My treasure is my dog, his name is lucky.This name was named by my mother. When he comes my home, I was 5 years old. Then, I thought I will take care of him. He and I grow up together. Now, I am 19 years old, and he is 14 years old. Honestly, he is not young, so he can't walk so much. He always sleep, and he seems to be little tired. Thus, we don't walk with, and walk out together. I feel little sad this. I don't know there is a line. Sorry.



 Also,  I have many memories with him, for example, he was so mischievous, and he hurt a little girl. My parents annoyed if we should him to take a health center. I became to dislike them, because I loved him, and I didn't want him to leave. I wanted to live with him. As a result, the girl's mother allowed lucky, so we live together until now and in the future.

Also, there are something what I like that he does. He always welcome me, when I come back home. If he doesn't energy, he always welcome. I like this.

























Also, I and he have some tastes, for example, I and he loves watermelon. My hometown, Ueki is famous for watermelon. My favorite fruits is watermelon, and his favorite fruits is watermelon too. He can eat this well. Maybe, he can eat better than me or my family. This picture is that lucky is waiting a watermelon.

        


Also, he like drama. Of course, I like too. Especially, we like romance drama. Recently, we watched "Hirugao". When I watched this drama, he comes to me, and he sit down next to me. We may like dramas which story's heroine has an affair. I don't know how he feel, but I think he is fun to watch this drama. Anyway I and he is get along with. We are like brother. Of course, I am older brother, and he is smaller brother. I love him, and he may love me.

390 words (8076!!!!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿