2014年7月14日月曜日

The Beatles


  I’ll write summary in English to practice English. I read “The guide of the Beatles’ works”. This is written by Naoki Akiyama. There are two reasons why I choose this book. First, because I didn’t know about the Beatles well, so I thought wanted to learn about the Beatles better. Next, because I had never read the book which is the guide books of someone’s works, so I wanted to try. What’s more, I heard that translations from English to Japanese are different with the indivisual. That’s why I wanted to understand the difference. This book is 2nd book as “The guide of the Beatles’ works”. There are many information about the Beatles which didn’t write in first book. I think he loves the Beatles and their works and investigates. For example, he started to study English because he wanted to understand their songs’ meanings. According to him, he was good at English because of the Beatles. As Japanese proverb says “What one like, one will do best.” I think it is right. Also, I think it is good. I respect him because he has what he loves.  In this book, the author, Mr. Akiyama, writes the explanations of songs more than 80. For example he wrote the explanation of popular song, “Hello, goodbye”. This song is my favorite song of all their songs. Also, in the explanation of Real love, Mr. Akiyama says like this. “The words book is wrong because the authors misunderstand the meaning. The words book says “all my little panzer schemes”, but it is wrong, he says. This book says “All my little plans and schemes”. Also, the words book says “it’s real love, it’s really you”, but it is wrong. He says “It's real love. It's real”. I think he can hear the words rightly and understand the meanings rapidly. I want to be like him. So, I’ll listen to English song and understand the meaning of words rapidly. What’s more, I want to find what I love, for example, novels or music etc. After I read this book, I found how to improve my English skill. It is to search something which I like. This is what I learned in this book and the author, Mr. Akiyama.

376words(5740)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿