2014年7月14日月曜日

I like...




  I'll write about what I like. I like pink and red. Pink makes me happy and girly, and red makes me agrresive and strong. When I was junior high school student, I belonged basket ball club in my school. Then I like to wear red shoes, because I like red, and red makes me strong. I could be strong, and I could have confidence, because of red. I had wear red shoes for six years. I sometimes wore black shoes, but I thought that red is my color. Since then, my friends says that I fit red. I like pink, but I may fit red rather than pink. However I want to be girl who fit cute colors like pink.


 By the way, I like this 'pink'. 

This is 'P!nk'.
She is from U.S.A.
My favorite song is sober.


This is 'A pink'. 
They are from S. Korea.
My favorite song is No No No.

    







155words(4908)

1 件のコメント: