2014年7月9日水曜日

Monsters, Inc. - Trailer





I like to watch movies. Especially, I like Monsters' Inc and Toy Story. I like Disney PIXER very much. I think that I may like them the best in the world. In my pencase, there are 4 the character's pen. My favorite character is Mike Wazowski.  He is so cute. I will write about Monster's Inc. This is a story in the world of monster. Monsters collect 'children's scream', and they use this as electric power. The way to collect scream is so easy. They are pairs, one of them is 'scarer', and other is assistant. First, the assistant choice the doors which is linked a child's room. Next, the scarer enter the room, and they use some skills, and they scare the child. Then, the child scream, so the assistant collect this in power tank, like this.


Sally and Mike is the best pair in this company. One day, Sally come across a human girl, Boo. Sally and Mike try to return her to human world. There are rivals, for example Randall Boggs. He is not bad, but he is jealous of Sally, so he is envy. Can Sally and Mike return her to her world? If you never watch this, please watch once!!

         206words(4753)




                          




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿