2014年7月28日月曜日

Mistakes


In the writing class, we checked each other's blogs. My blog was checked by Nana, so I will write about the mistakes. Especially, Nana checked my mistakes, for example, "Mr. Akiyama writes the explanations of songs more than 80." This mistake is "writes". The correct answer is "wrote", because this book was published about 20 years ago. Also, she found this mistake, about articles. I forgot "the" sometimes. I think this is caused by Japanese sentence. In Japanese sentence, the articles are not so important. We don't use "ある" and "その" so much, so Japanese student tend to forget to use articles. Also, I tend to use "in yesterday". This is not correct. This was checked by Mr. Richard on my blog, so I will take care of these mistakes, and I want to be able to write correct sentence in English.

152 words (6674)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿