2014年7月15日火曜日

Interview pre


I will practice for the interview test for studying abroad, because I may take the exam.


  Self-introduction
             My name is Ayumi Murata. I’m playing the violin. I can’t play the violin well now, but I’ll be good at playing the violin. My hobby is to listen to music and read books. My favorite kinds of music are classics and K-POP. Especially I like Tchaikovsky and Girls’ generation. My favorite author is Jane Austen. I like ‘Pride and Prejudice’.  I wanted to study about her in England, but my home had a serious problem. It’s “money”, so I decided to study harder in Japan. Also, I like English fashion. I wanted to study about fashion in England too. I like English fashion, and I respect them, so my dream is to work for fashion industry in England.


Why did you apply for our studying abroad program?
              (suppose…) I applied this program, because I thought I should understand the world. Although I had never been to abroad, I have been studying English for 9 years, and I have been thinking that I want to travel abroad in the future, so I should I understand this world is good and bad. I think we shouldn’t see strengths. However I know only strengths, so I want to study abroad and understand this world. 

219words(5959)

3 件のコメント:

  1. I applied this program >> I applied for this program

    返信削除
  2. I had never been to abroad >>
    I have never been abroad


    work for fashion industry >>
    work for the fashion industry

    返信削除
  3. 219words(5959) >>
    219 words (5959)

    返信削除